Changes to the Selective Exam Seminar
Time & Location
About the Event
The Department of Education has released a 26-page report named “Review of the Selective Education Access”, which can be found here: http://bit.ly/ReviewOfTheSelectiveEducationProcess
To most of us, this document can be lengthy and confusing. That’s why we will be launching a seminar series that will carefully break down this report and what it means for Selective School Test Preparation.
We will tackle issues such as:
- An introduction to the exam and its history
- Changes that may be coming to the content of the exam in 2020
- Changes that may be coming to the format of the exam in 2020
- How your child can best prepare against this uncertainty
- All attendees will receive a folder full of FREE Maths, GA and English papers, English comprehension texts and many other preparation materials that will help their son/daugther prepare for the changes to the exam.
Speakers: Christopher Chen and Chris Song are both James Ruse alumni with over 14 years of combined teaching experience. Over these years, they've helped over 650 students get into schools such as James Ruse, North Sydney Girls/Boys, Baulkham Hills High school and many more.
- Changes to the Selective Exam$0$00$0